Our philosophy is based on the ten basic principles of the Buddhist economy:
- We try to enhance the well-being and wealth of others.
- We keep our financial promises.
- We stick to absolute fairness and equality of the people (colleagues, clients) with whom we come into contact.
- We communicate our truly honest opinion.
- We take care of connection and connectivity between people.
- We speak with respect and regard for and about others.
- We talk about essential things and avoid gossip.
- We find joy in the assets, knowledge and resources which are available.
- We celebrate the success of others even when they are our competitors. The learning potential for our own success is thereby greater.
- We recognise the hidden potential of every action, even by so called defeats and failures.